User Education Specialist
Faithlife’s mission is to use technology to equip the Church to grow in the light of the Bible. The company is unique because it delivers integrated value to its customers via its proprietary and leading-edge software tools, community collaboration, and rich digital content. Faithlife’s solutions portfolio connects users to the Word and their communities.
This position will be an integral part of the User Education team ensuring the team can and does consistently provide high-quality resources that help customers get the most value out of our products, as well as achieve engagement and retention goals. This individual will work closely with product experts on our User Education, Development, and Marketing teams to provide video training and onboarding resources for our portfolio of products.
Success in this position requires the ability to prioritize multiple projects based on project deadlines and key contributor availability. In addition, the ideal candidate will be comfortable coordinating with other team members to complete similar content of different media (screencasts, step-by-step instructions, web help articles, etc.).
Directly Reports to: the Director of Marketing Operations
- Develop expertise using Faithlife’s products
- Work collaboratively with the User Education team and other stakeholders to craft effective written and screencast video content that achieves user engagement and retention goals
- Serve as a product expert for Faithlife’s Marketing team
- Create assets for marketing initiatives, including screenshots and GIFs
- Track, publish, and update user education content
- Provide copyediting assistance for written content
- Respond to and provide feedback at customer touch points, such as forums, the Faithlife platform, and social media
- Has excellent written and verbal skills
- Has the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Is willing to receive and provide constructive criticism
- Has knowledge of biblical and theological studies
- Is familiar with software training, customer service, and/or tech support
- Is familiar with screencasting and video software, particularly ScreenFlow and After Effects
- Uses Logos Bible Software and other Faithlife products
- Has experience in church administration and/or ministry
- Has experience in web development, content management, and learning management
Faithlife is a tech company committed to the Church. We build the world’s premier Bible study software, along with an entire line of resources for Christian living: Faithlife.com (an online community that connects Christians from all around the world), Proclaim (a cloud-based church presentation tool), Faithlife TV (video streaming service), the Faithlife Study Bible (the world’s most advanced study Bible), and more.
The Company is frequently nominated for various ‘Best Places to Work’ awards and strives to give its employees an awesome and fulfilling work experience in a casual, yet fast-paced work environment. In addition to competitive compensation and benefits, Faithlife offers many unique benefits like flexible vacation scheduling, free espresso and soda, and an outdoor center with a kayak, snowshoes and even a couple of mopeds that employees can borrow!
This position is located near the water in beautiful downtown Bellingham, Washington. Please note that telecommuting will not be considered.