Technical Support Representative (Part-Time)
Logos Bible Software is looking for a part-time Technical Support Representative.
Customer Service team members for Church Products are driven to ensure the success of our customers. They are willing to go the extra mile to ensure that every single customer they interact with receives quick solutions to their problems. Customer Service Representatives are responsible for providing exceptional customer service over phone and email to our customers. The Customer Service Representative will assist customers by providing accurate product information and addressing questions or concerns in a helpful and professional manner. This position deals front line with customers and must always represent the company and our customer service philosophy with the utmost integrity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods
- Willing to work weekends and holidays
- Must be results-oriented, creative, energetic, and possess a strong phone presence
- Ability to work independently and solve problems
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Familiar with Microsoft Windows & Office applications
- Will provide exceptional customer service:
- Either on the phone or by email
- Troubleshoot the customer’s issue with all tools at your disposal
- Maintain a positive professional attitude when interacting with all customers and co-workers
- Customer Support, Customer Service, or other phone support related positions
- Passion for serving customers
- Motivated to succeed
- Proven record of continuous improvement
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
Faithlife is a tech company committed to the Church. We build the world’s premier Bible study software, along with an entire line of resources for Christian living: Faithlife.com (an online community that connects Christians from all around the world), Proclaim (a cloud-based church presentation tool), Faithlife TV (video streaming service), the Faithlife Study Bible (the world’s most advanced study Bible), and more. The Company is frequently nominated for various ‘Best Places to Work’ awards and strives to give its employees an awesome and fulfilling work experience in a casual, yet fast-paced work environment. In addition to competitive compensation and benefits, Faithlife offers many unique benefits like flexible vacation scheduling, free espresso and soda, and an outdoor center with a kayak, snowshoes and even a couple of mopeds that employees can borrow!
This is a part-time position located in Bellingham, WA.
Please apply here.