Marketing Project Coordinator
This is an entry-level marketing position that will champion work across many lines of business at Faithlife. The work will vary from tactical tasks, such as updating a website or building a landing page from a template, to the coordination of marketing programs, and the execution of primarily digital marketing communication.
This person is responsible for ensuring marketing programs are delivered on time and on budget against the marketing strategies developed throughout the company. They will ensure clear communication with all stakeholders so they understand the status and scope of each project, and what the next steps are. Furthermore, it is their responsibility to coordinate and communicate between various parts of the company involved with each project.
Direct Reporting to: Campaign Manager
- Responsible successful implementation and management of end-to-end marketing projects.
- Evaluates the strategy of each program and identifies and suggests areas for improvement.
- Ensures stakeholders understand project milestones and how (at any given time) the team is executing against plan, identifying any areas for optimization or additional messaging opportunities.
- Keep marketing calendars, briefs, contact strategies, etc. updated and available in Faithlife’s project management systems.
- Project manages both planned campaigns of all sizes and tight-turnaround projects that capitalize on unplanned opportunities.
- Takes direction from the team manager with regards to marketing projects, workload, and identifying ways to improve skill set. Work with ‘requesters’ to fully understand the scope of each program, appropriate level of resources, and appropriate schedule for all projects.
- Responds timely to marketing requests, acting as consultant to identify appropriate marketing solution for the business challenge.
- Gathers input information including business challenge, current landscape, outcome/end goal, budget, discount codes, customer pain points and timing.
- Sets clear expectations with stakeholders regarding timing, resources and budgets.
- Understands specifics of product details to ensure all work provides clear, accurate and compliant information.
- Work with marketing team lead, and line of business owner to ensure work is delivered on appropriate schedule and through appropriate channels.
- Responsible for establishing project work schedule in JIRA and maintaining the schedule. Maps key milestones to ensure key stakeholders remain on track.
- Responsible for reviewing input from all stakeholders, negotiating to arrive at appropriate feedback and final approvals.
- Lead internal project status meetings and ongoing project schedule updates.
- Work with Faithlife’s internal design and communication teams to ensure all collateral is available in proper formats and through proper channels for sales, customer service and marketing teams.
- Responsible for building responsive landing pages for projects from templates using basic HTML & CSS.
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or related field
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment
- Be proficient using a wide variety of marketing tools like Google Analytics, email automation tools, Google Docs, etc.
- Thorough knowledge of HTML and CSS
To be a proper fit in the Faithlife Marketing department you must:
- Be a strong writer and communicator (in both the written and verbal form)
- Have a relentless desire for innovation, balanced with business needs, and customer expectations
- Be committed to learning and expanding professional and industry knowledge
- Have experience in marketing
Faithlife is frequently nominated for various ‘Best Places to Work’ awards and strives to give its employees an awesome and fulfilling work experience in a casual, yet fast-paced work environment.
This position is located in Bellingham, WA.