Marketing Department Team Assistant
Faithlife is a tech company committed to the Church. We build the world’s premier Bible study software (Logos), along with an entire line of resources for Christian living: Faithlife.com (an online community that connects Christians from all around the world), Proclaim (a cloud-based church presentation tool), Faithlife TV (video streaming service), the Faithlife Study Bible (the world’s most advanced study Bible), and more.
In this position, you will enhance the effectiveness of the marketing group and product teams by providing information management and logistical support. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys playing an active role in organizing and delivering day-to-day operations support to ensure meetings, operations, and executive support run smoothly and efficiently.
This involves paying close attention to details, anticipating the needs of senior leadership and staff, and keeping a pulse on the strategic priorities of the department. The ideal candidate for this role is a seasoned Executive Assistant/Team Coordinator who is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced work environment.
Direct Reporting to: Vice President of Marketing (65%) and matrix reporting to Vice President of Bible Study Products (5%) and Creative Director (30%)
- Record meeting notes for the marketing stakeholders; track projects, action items and deadlines.
- Manage calendars, schedules, and deadlines for select members of the executive team.
- Develop and maintain internal systems in support of organizational efficiency. (Google drive, team drive, vendor resources)
- Interface with staff as a representative of the executive team.
- Manage administrative tasks (minutes, planning retreats, travel, HR support, and coordination of meetings, meals).
- Maintain and coordinate monthly/annual department surveys, award tracking, and employee-related documentation.
- Coordinate executive travel arrangements, expense reporting, and other operational support.
- Manage marketing work intake by assigning work to various teams and communicating urgency as needed.
- Other administrative tasks.
- Minimum 2–5 years related professional experience (executive/office administration/personal assistant, etc.)
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing tasks while meeting deadlines
- Ability to handle confidential information with sound judgement and discretion
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and think systematically
- Warm, friendly demeanor
- Intuitive nature with a passion for service
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with Google Drive, Concur, and other organizational technology preferred
- Ability to interface successfully with a wide range of stakeholders, and problem solve with diplomacy
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and think creatively, combined with a willingness to take direction
- Must be able to work on site in Bellingham, WA
Faithlife is frequently nominated for various ‘Best Places to Work’ awards and strives to give its employees an awesome and fulfilling work experience in a casual, yet fast-paced work environment.
This is a full-time position located in Bellingham, WA. Remote candidates will not be considered.
Just email us your resume and cover letter.