Korean Product Strategist
Faithlife is a tech company committed to the Church. We build the world’s premier Bible study software (Logos), along with an entire line of resources for Christian living: Faithlife.com (an online community that connects Christians from all around the world), Proclaim (a cloud-based church presentation tool), Faithlife TV (video streaming service), the Faithlife Study Bible (the world’s most advanced study Bible), and more.
Faithlife is looking for a Korean Product Strategist with experience and knowledge of the Korean speaking Christian World to join their growing Korean products team. This individual will help the team build, market, and promote their Korean offerings.
As the Korean Product Strategist you will work with the team on product and marketing related projects, as well as offer customer support and promote the product at conferences.
You are fluent in Korean and have a firm understanding of specialized religious terminology and cultural nuances. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and don’t mind when projects are pivoted. You are independent, goal-driven, have an entrepreneurial drive, and love interacting with people.
HR Reporting to: New Languages Manager, Bible Study Products
- Help with the definition and implementation of marketing campaigns
- Work with the team on product development
- Interact with customers in a sales and support role
- Present Logos at conferences and to interested institutions
- Work with third party partners in both a sales and relational capacity
- Work with development teams on product and localization related tasks
- Drive business development initiatives
- Is fluent in Korean and English
- Has experience marketing to individuals and institutions through email, social media, advertising, press, etc.
- Takes ownership of projects and gets things done quickly and effectively
- Is familiar with and connected within the Korean Christian world
- Can be flexible and work under pressure
- Is open to some travel
The Ideal Candidate
- Understands the nuances of regional differences within the Korean Christian world
- Uses, or has previously used, a Bible software product
- Has Sales experience
- Has creative writing experience
- Has experience with public speaking
Faithlife is frequently nominated for various ‘Best Places to Work’ awards and strives to give its employees an awesome and fulfilling work experience in a casual, yet fast-paced work environment.
This is a full-time position located in Bellingham, WA. Remote candidates will not be considered.
Send us your resume and cover letter.