Instructional Media Designer (Video Editor)
Faithlife Corporation is a Christian media company dedicated to using technology to equip the Church to grow in the light of the Bible. As part of Faithlife’s growing Original Content department, the Instructional Media team is hiring a new full-time Instructional Media Designer to help us develop video courses and related educational content for pastors, students, and laypeople. We serve people who want to grow not only in knowledge but also in the skills necessary to understand and apply biblical, theological, and ministry training for the sake of the Church and the world.
Instructional Media Designers focus on post-production aspects of creating Logos Mobile Ed courses and other academic and ministry video content. The successful applicant will be responsible for editing a variety of types of instructional video content, as well as enriching this content with on-screen text, motion graphics, and other elements to support the learning experience. He or she will work closely with a team of other Designers and Editors to ensure a high standard of production quality and training effectiveness.
- Demonstrated competency with handling subject matter related to the Bible, theology, ministry, Church history, and related areas of Christian instruction
- 2+ years of experience with video post-production, including skill with editing, correcting and grading, audio, motion graphics, text overlays, and similar tasks in a modern video editing software workflow
- Ability to summarize complex ideas
- Attention to detail
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize many competing tasks and deadlines
- Ability to work constructively on a team
- An interest in lifelong learning and education
Find out more about the benefits of working at Faithlife at faithlife.com/careers.
Faithlife is frequently nominated for various ‘Best Places to Work’ awards and strives to give its employees an awesome and fulfilling work experience in a casual, yet fast-paced work environment.
This is a full-time position located in Bellingham, WA. Remote candidates will not be considered.
Please submit a résumé, cover letter, and a link to a sample of your video editing work.