Facilities Assistant - Chandler, AZ (Part-time)
Faithlife is a tech company committed to the Church. We build the world’s premier Logos Bible study software, along with an entire line of resources for Christian living. Faithlife is frequently nominated for various ‘Best Places to Work’ awards and strives to give its employees an awesome and fulfilling work experience!
We are looking for a part-time Facilities Assistant with a strong work ethic to work between 25-29 hours per week to help maintain three of our company’s Arizona properties located in Chandler, Mesa, and Tempe. The Facilities Assistant will oversee the repair or replacement of the company’s properties and equipment. This person will also monitor the use and inventories of maintenance supplies and equipment and initiates reordering when necessary.
$15-$18 per hour, DOE
25-29 hours per week
- Provide excellent customer service when interacting with coworkers, contractors, guests, and tenants
- Responding to and completing service requests in a timely manner
- Coordinating with management to prioritize tasks throughout the day
- Personally handling property maintenance and repair work within the scope of skill set
- When necessary, coordinating maintenance and repair work with outside contractors, which includes meeting contractors for estimates, repairs, making sure work is done to satisfaction, and submitting invoices to Accounting for payment
- Auditing repair files and providing findings and/or estimates for manager approval for major repairs and replacement of appliances and other major equipment
- Identifying any issues regarding safety, hazardous conditions, or maintenance needs and reporting them, correcting them, or making sure they are addressed by contractors
- Performing duties including but not limited to electrical, plumbing, mechanical, HVAC, drywall, appliance repair, and painting
- Proven experience and skill as a “Handyman”
- Ability to work during emergency situations/after hours, weekends, nights, etc., when necessary
- Physically capable of lifting and transporting heavy supplies and equipment (over 20 lbs.)
- Computer Proficiency in Microsoft Office and using email
- Clean driving record
- Possess reliable transportation
- Possess a reliable cell phone
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Sick Pay
- $40 monthly cell phone stipend
- Duty-related mileage reimbursement
- Company-provided beverages
- Bronze Logos Software Package
- Employee pricing/discounts
Faithlife is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. The working environment is fun, fast paced, challenging, and rewarding with opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
This part-time position is located in Chandler, Arizona. Please note that telecommuting will not be considered.
Please send a resume and/or cover letter to C40DFF1844@jobs.workablemail.com.