Location: Chandler, AZ
Faithlife is a tech company committed to the Church. We build the world’s premier Bible study software (LOGOS), along with an entire line of resources for Christian living: Faithlife.com, Proclaim, Faithlife TV, the Faithlife Study Bible, and more. Ministry Relations is the “face” of Faithlife. We are all about relationship and partnership. We work with the top Christian speakers and ministries such as Matt Chandler, John Bevere, Christine Caine, Tim Keller, Eric Mason, Bethel, Josh McDowell, Kay Arthur, and more. Our amazing team presents and sells Logos Bible Software at live events throughout the United States and across the globe!
Ministry Relations is looking for a sharp, ultra-organized Administrative Assistant that thrives in a fast-paced environment and is passionate about serving our team and our amazing ministry partners. This person also needs to be open to change and able to shift gears at a moment's notice. Our department is exciting and is looking for a team member that can rise up to the demands of the ever-changing conference world. We can be all over the place sometimes!
- Report directly to and assist the Operations Manager in providing vital support for all Ministry Relations needs.
- Assist in report preparation, data entry, data tracking, meeting coordination, and internal events.
- Organize printing, shipping, and conference equipment.
- Draft and send agreements to ministry partners for signature.
- Book travel arrangements for Contractors and other Faithlife guests.
- Assist with initial recruitment process.
- Assist with quarterly department newsletter.
- Self-driven ownership of complex event logistics. Coordinate between ministry partners and national presenters, using various modes of communication, to ensure optimal presentation and sales conditions by confirming key exhibit location, stage time, start and ends times, etc.
- Answer ministry partner and customer inquiries.
- Available to assist in the evening or on weekends as needed.
- Run errands and handle miscellaneous department tasks as needed.
- Minimal business travel.
- Use your organizational skills, professional demeanor, spirit of service, passion for the Christian market and the tools we create, to grow the Faithlife ecosystem!
The Ideal Candidate Has:
- outstanding customer service skills
- thrives and works well under pressure (it’s not stress.... it’s adrenaline)
- strong organizational skills and is highly detail oriented
- experience using Google Suite
- experience using Microsoft Office products
- previous admin support experience and a record of working efficiently
- team-player that can also thrive working independently
- clear, concise, creative, and compelling communication
- creative “outside the box” thinker
- ability to lift up to 25 lbs
The Really Ideal Candidate Has:
- event planning experience
- copywriting and editing skills
- a great "can do" attitude, going the extra mile is your personal standard
- a thorough knowledge of the Christian marketplace
- experience using Adobe products and basic HTML
- been actively involved in Christian ministry
- servant heart
This is a full-time position located in our Chandler, AZ, office.
Faithlife is frequently nominated for various ‘Best Places to Work’ awards and strives to give its employees an awesome and fulfilling work experience in a casual, yet fast-paced work environment.
We're always looking for talented, awesome, fun employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Dental care
- Flexible time off scheduling
Please submit a resume and cover letter here.